Saturday, March 9, 2013

Make it special...

This weekend, make sure you make it special!

Make coffee time special and play with your senses. Have coffee outside in your garden, on the porch or by the lake. If it's cold, have coffee by the fire and play soft music. Sit on the floor with your pets or look at old family pictures. If the kids are around, have coffee while you color or while you watch a great family movie.

Make it special.
Start noticing more and more how each minute counts. Don't rush.

This is here at the house. My Brazilian Melitta "extra forte" coffee truly smells delicious! Did you notice the detail on the coffee mug? 


And if you don't like coffee, no problem...enjoy a great cup of tea! This reminds me...oh, how I'd love to enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea one of these days again!

Happy Saturday morning and a beautiful weekend to all!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Denise, do you sell those mugs? I am a coffee mug addict and love it :)

Unknown said...

Yes, Kerri! I do! Thank you for asking about it! I have not set up any "store" features or any web site yet, as I haven't been preparing for it yet, but I have quite some inventory of mugs! :) Let me send you more info about it. You'll receive an email from the address hipandkindmom@gmail.com
Thank you!
Denise